CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
At Doorr, we’re on a mission to reinvent the home-buying experience. We’ve developed a digital platform that equips mortgage brokers and financial institutions with the tools they need to streamline both the mortgage application and approval process. We leverage an intuitive design, integrated experience, and transparent workflow to automate much of the traditionally cumbersome process of applying for a mortgage and to improve the overall customer journey.
We’re looking for a confident and talented Customer Success Manager with a can-do attitude who wants the opportunity to interact with customers and come up with creative solutions for complex challenges. Our Customer Success team is growing rapidly, and we’re eager to bring on a highly organized individual who loves solving problems and enjoys working in a high-paced environment to lead the team.
We’re a growing company and this role can be filled by a wide range of experience levels. There is no specific skill or experience required; our interest is in your abilities. You will be required to show us or walk us through past experiences/examples that directly relate to the role we’re recruiting for.
As a member of the Doorr team, you will work on a friendly, fun, caring and passionate team with great experience and potential.
- You will be responsible for all inbound support inquiries through various channels (phone, email, chat, etc.)
- You will build and lead a team to identify and measure key KPIs related to customer success
- You will maintain a steady stream of proactive communication
- You will establish a knowledge repository for future reference to reduce the number of inquiries
- You will develop a personalized approach to building and cultivating relationships with our existing client base
- You will identify opportunities to innovate and improve on existing processes
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You have a passion for tackling complex problems and simplifying them
- You place a large emphasis on self-improvement and professional development
- You are a highly organized individual that has a strong ability to multitask
- You have a passion for technology and cloud-based products
- You have the ability to communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly (both verbal and written)
- You have a strong passion for continuous improvement (operational processes)
- Have mortgage industry experience
- Have SaaS related experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive earnings & equity opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- On-site games and lounge
- Flexible work hours (Office located at Yonge & Sheppard on the subway line)
- Extended healthcare benefits
- Exciting and fun team + social events
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
Doorr believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.