BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
At Doorr, we’re on a mission to reinvent the home-buying experience. We’ve developed a digital platform that equips mortgage brokers and financial institutions with the tools they need to streamline both the mortgage application and approval process. We leverage an intuitive design, integrated experience, and transparent workflow to automate much of the traditionally cumbersome process of applying for a mortgage and to improve the overall customer journey.
We’re looking for a talented Business Development Representative who wants the opportunity to build and cultivate strong relationships, tackle and overcome challenging real-world business problems and be a part of a rapid-growth high-velocity team. Our team is comprised of experienced leaders, and we’re looking to add dedicated and experienced sales professionals who are eager to close deals, and people who want to learn from the best and go above and beyond.
We’re a growing company and this role can be filled by a wide range of experience levels. There is no specific skill or experience required; our interest is in your abilities. You will be required to show us or walk us through past experiences/examples that directly relate to the role we’re recruiting for.
As a member of the Doorr team, you will work on a friendly, fun, caring and passionate team with great experience and potential.
- You will prospect for potential customers using a variety of methods (calling, emailing, social selling, networking, etc.)
- You will build and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders in the industry
- You will initiate conversations with inbound inquiries and conduct over-the-phone qualification calls
- You will prioritize and organize your work on a regular basis within our CRM
- You will gain a deep understanding of the Doorr platform, and it’s key differentiators
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You thrive both as an individual, and as a member of a collaborative team
- You have a passion for tackling complex problems and simplifying them
- You are an overachiever - Targets and goals are meant to be exceeded, not met.
- You place a large emphasis on self-improvement and professional development
- You are a highly organized individual that has a strong ability to multitask
- You have a passion for technology and cloud-based products
- You have the ability to communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly (both verbal and written)
- Have mortgage industry experience
- Have SaaS related experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive earnings & equity opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- On-site games and lounge
- Flexible work hours (Office located at Yonge & Sheppard on the subway line)
- Extended healthcare benefits
- Exciting and fun team + social events
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
Doorr believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.